Answers to Common Questions About Savings Offers Through the My Pfizer Brands Program
Why don't I see my brand-name product listed in the My Pfizer Brands program?
- Your brand-name product may not have a savings offer available at this time. Check the website often to confirm participating brands in the months to come
I don't have prescription drug coverage or insurance. Can I still participate in the savings offers?
- Yes. Cash-paying eligible patients can take advantage of these savings offers to purchase their prescriptions. However, you still need to meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the terms and conditions
- For lower income patients or for patients who may not be eligible for the savings offered through the My Pfizer Brands program, visit PfizerRxPathways.com to learn more about Pfizer RxPathways®, Pfizer’s patient assistance program
How do these savings offers work at a retail pharmacy?
- Give your savings offer to the pharmacist each time you get your prescription filled. With many of these offers, the brand name may cost less than its generic equivalent (if a generic form of your Pfizer brand is available). This can result in significant monthly and yearly savings for you
Can I use the savings offer for other medications I am taking?
- The savings offer can only be used toward the cost of the brand-name products listed in the keyboard located on the home page
Can I use the savings offer in conjunction with other rebates?
- These savings offers cannot be combined with other offers. Please check the specific terms and conditions on your brand's website by clicking on the specific brand in the keyboard located on the home page
What happens after the expiration date has passed?
- The savings offer is no longer valid after the expiration date
Can I sign up to receive updates on the My Pfizer Brands program?
- Yes. You can sign up to receive notifications when new brand-name products are added to the program. You may also receive updates and reminders on existing valuable offers and savings for eligible patients in the My Pfizer Brands program. Get started by clicking on the orange button at the top right of the screen. Sign up today
My doctor told me that my Pfizer brand is available as a generic. Can I still get my brand-name product?
- Yes. Some of the brands participating in the My Pfizer Brands program may have a generic equivalent, but you may continue taking your brand-name product. The valuable offers available through the My Pfizer Brands program may make brand-name products more affordable for eligible patients. In some cases, a brand-name product may cost even less than the average cost of the generic. Please check the specific terms and conditions on your brand's website by clicking on the specific brand listed in the keyboard located on the home page
Even though my Pfizer brand is available as a generic, I prefer my brand-name product that my doctor and I have chosen. How can I ensure that the pharmacy doesn't substitute a generic?
- A generic form may be available for certain products participating in the My Pfizer Brands program. For those products, tell your pharmacist that you prefer your brand-name product and discuss your options. When you receive your prescription, check that the bottle is labeled with the brand name, not the generic
How can I find a pharmacy that has recently accepted my savings offer?
- Many of the products in the My Pfizer Brands program include a Pharmacy Finder tool. If the tool is available for your brand-name medication, a link will be listed to locate your brand. Click on it and enter your ZIP code to find a pharmacy near you that has recently accepted the savings offer
- You can also call your preferred pharmacy directly and ask if they carry your brand-name medication and accept the savings offers. Just make sure that your offer is activated before heading over to the pharmacy